The wall hanging representing the hand of Fatma
The hand of Fatma, or khamsa, is a symbol of protection against the evil eye. This symbol is common in North Africa and often found in the form of an amulet, talisman, or jewelry.
With this Hand of Fatma wall hanging in your bedroom or living room, evil spirits will stay away.
- Material: Polyester to ensure vibrant colors and exceptional durability.
- Jacquard fabric: The patterns are woven and not printed, making the fabric more resistant to wear.
- Hand or machine washable, gentle cycle, and mild detergent.
- Patterns will never fade, crack or flake, even after repeated machine washings.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use: wall hanging, picnic blanket, tablecloth, curtain, bedspread, and more.