The Mandala Wall Hanging Bedroom to avoid getting lost
A compass rose is an orientation tool used by ancient sailors to find their way and navigate according to the wind. Originally, this figure did not indicate the four cardinal points but eight directions linked to the wind directions.
Travelers, sailors, and pirates would get this "compass" tattooed to guide them through the rough waters and show them the right direction to go home.
The compass rose symbolizes hope, protection, and a goal to be achieved. This mandala wind rose hanging is perfect as a room decoration or gift.
- Material: Cotton and polyester blend to ensure vibrant colors and exceptional durability.
- Twill fabric: strong and very resistant to tearing and fraying. The design is then printed on the fabric.
- Hand or machine washable, gentle cycle, and mild detergent.
- Prints will never lose color, crack or crumble, even after repeated machine washing.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use: wall hanging, picnic blanket, tablecloth, curtain, bedspread, and more.